Working hard and being good at your job is an insufficient career strategy! If you want a promotion or recognition, you must be SEEN, HEARD and REGARDED as better than your peers. It’s uncomfortable to self-promote but until it’s an even playing field, we need to get better at it.
- Women and the Glass Ceiling: Are we THERE yet?
- Be Strategic! A woman’s guide to career success.
- Women have the power of choice – but too often forget!
What’s wrong with paying child care workers next to nothing?! How entrenched cultural bias and discrimination become the norm.
Policy decsions that diminish the value of women and their contribution reinforce a cultural norm that continues to perpetuate gender inequity.
- A tutorial on unconscious bias: time we paid attention.
- Lack of Confidence: Why it’s the number one barrier to women’s career progression in the APS
- Australians: Don’t play small!