Working hard and being good at your job is an insufficient career strategy! If you want a promotion or recognition, you must be SEEN, HEARD and REGARDED as better than your peers. It’s uncomfortable to self-promote but until it’s an even playing field, we need to get better at it.
- Women and the Glass Ceiling: Are we THERE yet?
- Be Strategic! A woman’s guide to career success.
- Women have the power of choice – but too often forget!
An unconsciously held ‘egocentric bias’ and distorted belief that to change would somehow diminish him or his success is Abbott’s fatal flaw. It’s also a failing of too many leaders.
- Physical bravery is no substitute for moral courage.
- ‘Stop Whingeing,’ Ms Bishop??
- Gough : It’s time to remember that we can think big and be better