Working hard and being good at your job is an insufficient career strategy! If you want a promotion or recognition, you must be SEEN, HEARD and REGARDED as better than your peers. It’s uncomfortable to self-promote but until it’s an even playing field, we need to get better at it.
- Women and the Glass Ceiling: Are we THERE yet?
- Be Strategic! A woman’s guide to career success.
- Women have the power of choice – but too often forget!
We are all biased. Stereotypes and categorisations are a normal product of our mind. But we do not need to hold ourselves hostage to them!
- What’s wrong with paying child care workers next to nothing?! How entrenched cultural bias and discrimination become the norm.
- A tutorial on unconscious bias: time we paid attention.
- Lack of Confidence: Why it’s the number one barrier to women’s career progression in the APS