Working hard and being good at your job is an insufficient career strategy! If you want a promotion or recognition, you must be SEEN, HEARD and REGARDED as better than your peers. It’s uncomfortable to self-promote but until it’s an even playing field, we need to get better at it.
- Women and the Glass Ceiling: Are we THERE yet?
- Be Strategic! A woman’s guide to career success.
- Women have the power of choice – but too often forget!
The magic ingredient for teams and people to work well together, feel connected and deliver great results is trust. Just grant it. It saves time, energy and despair.
- Feminst Guru
- Bias stereotypes and overcoming both
- What’s wrong with paying child care workers next to nothing?! How entrenched cultural bias and discrimination become the norm.