Working hard and being good at your job is an insufficient career strategy! If you want a promotion or recognition, you must be SEEN, HEARD and REGARDED as better than your peers. It’s uncomfortable to self-promote but until it’s an even playing field, we need to get better at it.
- Women and the Glass Ceiling: Are we THERE yet?
- Be Strategic! A woman’s guide to career success.
- Women have the power of choice – but too often forget!
Moral courage is rarely rewarded and women need it more than men – now, however, is not the time to stay silent!
- ‘Stop Whingeing,’ Ms Bishop??
- Gough : It’s time to remember that we can think big and be better
- We need more women to lead us out of the corridors of corruption, ignorance and sexism